Manufacturing PR: Raise your profile and grow your business
Increased visibility is one of the cornerstones of business success. How visible is your manufacturing business right now?
Does it stand out within your industry or blend into the crowd? How confident are you that your target audience will choose you over the competition?
Rapidly-evolving economic and market pressures coupled with these on-going challenges mean it’s essential your business is as resilient as possible – now and in the future.
However, it’s a priority that takes considerable time and resource that many manufacturers don’t have the time or resource to focus on.
We’ve been helping manufacturers raise their profiles and generate widespread awareness for more than 20 years
We understand manufacturing. It’s in our blood.
We’re members of the manufacturers’ organisation, EEF, The Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA) and The Manufacturing Co-operative. We also work closely with Warwick Manufacturing Group, the Manufacturing Technology Centre and The Advanced Services Group at Aston University.
Over the years, we’ve developed and sustained strong media relationships with key manufacturing PR trade media, including The Manufacturer, Engineer and Works Management. We also have access to an extensive database of manufacturing PR editors and journalists.
Choose Bridge PR and Media for your manufacturing PR and benefit from:
- Manufacturing-specific expertise – we understand your world, we’ve been living and breathing manufacturing PR for more than two decades
- Increased visibility – launching a new product? Diversifying into a new market? Or perhaps you want to boost your sales? We can help you make sure your target audience know about and choose your products/services over your competitors
- Enhanced brand awareness – boost your brand profile and position yourself as a go-to thought leader with tactics ranging from regular blogging and social media posting, to sustained media coverage
- Strategic insight – we don’t just provide media relations. While it’s a core element of our service offering, we can work closely with you to develop your entire marketing strategy so that all of your communications are joined up, right across the board
- Affordable solutions – we work with manufacturers of all sizes and can tailor our solutions to fit your budget. We can even help SMEs gain access to valuable business support.
To find out more or to discuss how we can help you boost your brand presence and grow your business, contact us today on 02476 520 025 or contact Eleanor Hail by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, complete our short form and we’ll be in touch right away.