Technology PR: Increase your market presence and boost your profile
With technology and automation rapidly increasing and evolving, many businesses across multiple sectors are struggling to keep up with what’s new and what’s not.
Industry 4.0, AI, automation, robots, cobots…you name it, it’s happening.
But where do you fit? And does your target audience know this? For instance, can your technology help them to reduce their costs, slash their carbon footprint, increase their efficiencies and streamline their processes? Then you need to be spreading the word.
We’ve been helping technology companies raise their profiles and generate widespread awareness for more than 20 years
Over the years, we’ve worked with a whole host of technology companies, ranging from ERP solution and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software tool specialists, to mobile and communications technology, 3D printing technology and software development experts.
Our experienced team of writers and account managers have first-hand experience of working within these industries. As a result, they understand the impact that new and advanced technologies have on different sectors, whether it’s manufacturing, engineering, retail, medical technologies, supply chain and logistics, construction, and so on.
Choose Bridge PR and Media for your technology PR and benefit from:
- Technology-specific expertise – we understand your world, we’ve been living and breathing technology PR for more than two decades. Market research, key messages, USPs and key audiences, we can help you research and define them all so that you achieve the best possible results
- Increased visibility – launching a new product? Diversifying into a new market? Or perhaps you want to boost your sales? We can help you make sure your target audience know about and choose your products/services over your competitors
- Enhanced brand awareness – boost your brand profile and position yourself as a go-to thought leader with tactics ranging from regular blogging and social media posting, to sustained media coverage
- Strategic insight – we don’t just provide media relations. While it’s a core element of our service offering, we can work closely with you to develop your entire marketing strategy so that all of your communications are joined up, right across the board
- Affordable solutions – we work with manufacturers of all sizes and can tailor our solutions to fit your budget. We can even help SMEs gain access to valuable business support.
To find out more or to discuss how we can help you work in a smart and connected way to grow your brand presence and business, contact us today on 02476 520 025 or contact Eleanor Hail by email - email@example.com. Alternatively, complete our short form and we’ll be in touch right away.