- Diversification Workshop
Are you thinking about breaking into new markets to help spread risk and grow your business, but need help understanding how to start the process of diversification?
This half day workshop is perfect for you if are looking to launch a new product, break into new markets or innovate to grow in existing markets.
Join us for a hearty breakfast over a great opportunity to network with other manufacturers.
Guest speakers will share their knowledge and expertise on three key topics:
- Operational Fitness for the Supply Chain
- What you need to consider to be operationally fit to break into new markets
- Quality Standards Required
- Identifying required quality standards and methods of implementation
- Marketing Communications for Diversification
- Developing your marketing strategy for new markets
Following the talks, experts will be on hand to help you with questions about Access to Finance and grant funding. You will also have the opportunity for further networking before the workshop closes.
The workshop will be highly practical and case study led with the focus on giving you guidance and support that you can benefit from immediately.
You will also have the opportunity to talk to financial specialists who can advise on Access to Finance and grant funding.
• Directors of manufacturing SMEs looking for additional guidance, support and funding.
• Operational and Quality Directors and Managers of larger companies wanting to break into new markets who need to better understand the supply chain
• Marketing Directors and Managers looking for more effective ways to engage with audiences in new markets.
ISO standards specialist Richard Beacham. He is a consultant with IMSM Ltd which is a full ISO consultancy. They help and assist clients with all aspects of consulting and registration to ISO Standards. He helps manage Government supply chain contracts.
Adam Payne is a pragmatic and innovative Senior Executive Leader and Lean Practice professional, with 20+ years Management and Business Improvement experience. He has been responsible for Strategy Development and Execution, Business Excellence and Operations Management in a number of Blue Chip/Private Equity organisations including Doncasters Group, Goodrich, Unipart and McKechnie Plc.
He is Fellow with the Chartered Management Institute, qualified in Lean, TOC and Six Sigma and through the Institute of Leadership and Management in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring.”
You can join in the conversation using the hastag #SCRDiversify2017 on Twitter.