Creating a servitization thought leader through PR
MNB Precision case study
As the UK manufacturing industry rises to the challenges of Industry 4.0, one precision engineering business has already positioned itself as an industry leader following a six-month strategic PR and marketing campaign that has resulted in a key trade magazine visit, over £15,000 worth of trade press coverage, two award nominations, and more than 200 new and relevant social media followers.
MNB Precision has made an extraordinary impact on the UK manufacturing sector, telling its servitization story through industry PR specialist Bridge PR & Media Services. As a result, the company’s director has been asked to speak on the subject for a number of high level industry events, and the business is starting to diversify its services into vibrant new markets.
- To position MNB Precision as a servitization thought leader.
- To raise the company’s profile in sectors including rail and engineering.
- Build relationships between MNB Precision and its key target media.
- Grow MNB Precision’s social communities and engage with key manufacturing influencers online.
- Raising awareness of the MNB brand for the first time.
- Utilising multiple media platforms to successfully reach a diverse audience.
- Educating the engineering sector about servitization and the benefits it can deliver.
Results and benefits
- Achieving over £15,000 worth of press coverage in key publications.
- Two exclusive features in The Manufacturer magazine.
- Press coverage in a wide range of manufacturing and vertical publications.
- More than 200 new social media followers, and many more since.
- Helping MNB Precision become finalists for two prestigious awards.
Download PDF Case Study (664 kb)
Back to Case Studies